Frequently Asked Questions
- Who do I contact regarding IEP questions?
- My child does not attend school at USDB but I have questions regarding services.
- I want to know about Summer Camps and other after school opportunities.
- I am considering a USDB placement for my child and would like to schedule a tour at one of your campuses.
- What ages do you serve?
- What is the placement process for USDB?
- Where do I find the current school calendar?
You can contact Ryan Greene, Director of Blind Campus Programs. Office: (801)629-4808 email: email@example.com
You can contact Brandon Watts Director of Outreach Vision Services. Office: (801)464-2035 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact Robbin Clark Expanded Core Curriculum Coordinator. Office: (801)629-4773 email: email@example.com
I am considering a USDB placement for my child and would like to schedule a tour at one of your campuses.
You can contact Suzanne Nelson, Executive Secretary. Office: (801)629-4718 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
USDB serves children from Birth to 22 years old. Adult services (those over the age of 22) are provided by the Division of Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired (DSBVI) (801)323-4343
View our Placement Guidance Document for more information!