USD Online provides individualized learning pathways for deaf/hard-of-hearing students. Our pathways offer:
- Flexibility for students to choose asynchronous or synchronous learning.
- Access to technology and resources that meet the unique learning styles of Deaf and Hard of Hearing students.
- Regular contact with online teachers and staff to support students academic and language development.
|Online Course||Credit||Online Course||Credit|
|8th Grade Mathematics 07080000080||1.0||Language Arts 8 06020000030||1.0|
|8th Grade Mathematics SpEd 07080023080||1.0||Eng. Lang. Dev. IV (6-8) 06010000208||1.0|
|Secondary Math I 07080000090||1.0||Language Arts 9 06020000040||1.0|
|Mathematics I SpEd 07080023090||1.0||Eng. Lang. Dev. I (9-12) 06010000201||1.0|
|Secondary Math II 07080000100||1.0||Language Arts 10 06020000050||1.0|
|Mathematics II SpEd 07080023100||1.0||Eng. Lang. Dev. II (9-12) 06010000202||1.0|
|Secondary Math III 07080000110||1.0||Language Arts 11 06020000 060||1.0|
|World Civilizations 09050000090||1.0||Eng. Lang. Dev. III (9-12) 06010000203||1.0|
|American Government 09060000001||1.0||Language Arts 12 06020000070||1.0|
|US History I 09050000030||1.0||General Financial Literacy 01000000100||1.0|
|US History II 09050000050||1.0||Film and Media Arts 02060000052||1.0|
|Biology 08020000010||1.0||ASL – First Year 03010000011||1.0|
|Earth Science SPED 08040023010||1.0||World Geography 09040000030||1.0|
|Elementary Language Arts SPED||1.0|
Eligibility Requirements and Expectations
- Reside in the state of Utah
- Have a documented hearing loss
- Have regular, reliable computer and internet access
- Remain in the program for the full session
- Follow expectations for attendance and time commitments
- Meet with your online mentor/aide weekly
Communicate any concerns to the staff (teachers, counselor, administrator, etc….)
Active Participation is required to remain in courses. Student must log in every 3 days and make progress.